Sunday, February 17, 2013

Patrick, Andrea, and Sean

Yesterday I had the chance to see some old friends that I hadn't seen in several years.  We used to all meet once a week at a house church together about 10 years ago.  Andrea and I keep up on Facebook and each other's blogs, but it was great to see her face-to-face and catch up more in person.  I got to meet her son, Sean, who turns ONE at the end of this month.  He is a real cutie pie!  His blue eyes and flaming red hair are precious!  I was bummed that we never got Sean to smile, but he was very cooperative with all of the pictures we took in the darn wind.  Then, of course, as soon as Sean was strapped into his carseat and ready to go home I got a big smile out of the little guy.  We all laughed!  You just never know how baby and toddlers are going to act!  At least he never cried!  :)






 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment