Monday, March 4, 2013

Stephen, Tahnee, & Samantha

I got to meet another great family this weekend for pictures!  Thanks to Sarah (again!) for the referral to her awesome brother and sister-in-law. 

Tahnee and I had been in talks for over a month to get pictures and the weather finally cooperated with us long enough to get some one year pics of Samantha (only about 6 weeks past her 1st birthday).  

Tahnee and Stephen were great sports as we endured the mud, but we were all thankful that it wasn't snowing and was finally warm enough to be outside. Samantha is an adorable one year old who loves to show off her new walking skills and make her opinions known (just like any other 12 month old I have ever met)!   I was glad that my "assistant", Grace, came along to shake rattles behind me, say the baby's name to get her attention, and make her smile.  It was fun to work with my 7 year old--she did great (and is cheap labor to boot)!


 
 

Aren't those cheeks and eyelashes to die for?!?
 
 

 

 Blitz made an appearance at the end of our photo shoot and was a great dog:


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment