Saturday, March 23, 2013

Teeny, tiny Baby Jillian!

This precious, sweet THREE DAY OLD infant came to my house yesterday!  She was only 5 lbs., 7 oz. when she was born on Tuesday.  My baby girl weighed an ounce more than that when she was born seven years ago, but I swear I can't remember Grace ever being that small!

And seeing Jill's parents, Jay and Katie, with her is so wonderful to see.  They are absolutely head-over-heels for this little girl.  She definitely has her Daddy wrapped around her tiny finger too!  They are really great parents already.   I felt honored to capture these precious moments at this stage of their lives.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After an hour of being a model, she was finally done and ready to eat, so this is proof that she really does cry (but not very often):
 

1 comment: